|Terry Flynn and Ying Yue have both played a Perfect Game.|
|Description:||A term describing a Sole Survivor who never received a vote against them and then received all votes at the Final Tribal Council in a single season.|
The Perfect Game is a rare feat in Survivor gameplay. It is achieved when a Sole Survivor receives no elimination votes, and then receives a unanimous jury vote at Final Tribal Council in a single season.
Because of the ambiguous definition of "no elimination votes" in seasons in which Hidden Immunity Idols are in play, some definitions of the term do not consider elimination votes voided by an idol as votes received by the player.
Since the series began, only two Sole Survivors have been credited with this achievement.
- In Survivor: Myanmar, Terry Flynn played a perfect game. He received no votes against him during Tribal Council. He received all 8 jury votes at the Final Tribal Council to beat out Andrea Benson and Melany Hastings.
- Ying Yue replicated the feat in Survivor: Skeleton Coast, where she received 9 votes from the jury at the Final Tribal Council against opponents Callen and Julia, while not having any votes cast against him throughout the season.
- Three castaways have fallen one vote short of a Perfect Game, either by receiving a vote at Tribal Council or by receiving all but one vote from the jury:
- # of Sole Survivors have received all of the jury votes at the Final Tribal Council of their season, but received at least one vote against them at a prior Tribal Council.
- # of Sole Survivors have reached the Final Tribal Council without receiving any votes against them, but lost at least one jury vote.
- Lost TBA Jury Votes: (Survivor: Java, won 5-2)
- Number castaways have reached the Final Tribal Council without receiving any votes against them, but failed to win the title of Sole Survivor.